Submitting Events for Approval
Event hosting requests should be submitted by the host field or the conference director. Fields interested in holding a NCPA event should thus contact a conference director in their area. If the field’s area is currently underserved, the field may contact the NCPA directly.
- Read the event requirements for the host field. Verify that the host field is aware of and will meet the host field event requirements.
- Inform the NCPA by email (email@example.com) of the following event information as soon as possible:
- Name of the event
- Date of the event
- Facility Info:
- Name of the Facility where the event will be held
- Link to Google Maps map of the event location (site must be maps.google.com; enter address into Google Maps and then use the “Link to this page” function)
- Physical address of the facility
- Mailing address for the facility (for tax and reimbursement purposes)
- Name of business entity that will appear on our check to you for reimbursement (ex. “Awesome Paintball Field LLC”)
- Name of the representative at the facility who is responsible for the event
- Facility Rep’s Phone Number
- Facility Rep’s Fax Number
- Facility Rep’s Email Address
- A photocopy or reproduction of the field’s CURRENT liability insurance certificate, as well as indication that NCPA, Inc. is listed as ‘Additional Insured’ on the certificate.
- Field’s insurance provider
- Link to thread for the event in the College Paintball Forum on pbnation.com. If there isn’t a thread, start one!
- Team Entry Fee (Including the $30 NCPA Saction Fee)
- Paint Pricing
- Indicate out-the-door pricing on all paint ( including sales tax )
- Tournament quality paint only. White-box paint, recreational paint, or any paint that is not tournament grade is NOT permitted.
- Time of the captains meeting and start of play
Note: For outdoor events, play should start at 8 AM. Start of play may be moved until 9 AM if less than 15 teams are attending, and 10 AM if less than 11 teams are attending.
- Number of tournament fields available at the facility (to determine max number of teams)
- Who will be refereeing the event? Please provide a brief summary of their reffing experience. You may list referees individually, or if a team or regular tournament referee crew, list their collective experience, including recent events officiated.