Companies in the paintball industry are often looking for qualified candidates to fill open positions. Where might such companies find qualified candidates who have a love of the sport? Why the college paintball league of course! Current job listing are posted below. If you have a job you would like posted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphic Designer – KEE Action Sports
Kee Action Sports is a leading paintball manufacturer and distributor of paintball equipment, apparel and paintballs. Industry leading brands include Empire, Empire Battle Tested, JT Paintball and other highly regarded paintball brands/products. We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to oversee all Kee Action Sports advertising. This role is responsible for designing, and managing the advertising from creation to development to daily maintenance.
- Responsible for creative and visual design, maintaining advertising/brand integrity of the KEE Action Sports marks.
- Design jobs include print jobs, packaging design, product development concepts, web banners, and apparel design.
- Monitor and research competitive marketplace, trends and new market opportunities and analysis.
- Self motivated, adhering to weekly design schedule and completing all job one time.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Apple OSX Platform
- Adobe Creative Suite a must (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,)
- Flash experience a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage projects with internal and external customers
- Strong, positive attitude and work ethic desired.
- General understanding of paintball industry preferred.