The National Collegiate Paintball Association and its member-clubs and member-players believe in and maintain the highest standards in paintball play. Inappropriate behavior either on or off the field is not, and will not, be tolerated. Players and teams who cannot be respectful to themselves and others will be asked to leave the tournament and may face further action. This tournament is for everyone to have a good time, learn something, and maybe pick up some bragging rights. If this is not why you are attending please stay home.
- College – All players must be currently enrolled as full-time undergraduate or graduate students. Players on the same team must attend the same college or university. Limitted exceptions for students on an approved leave of absence (internship, co-op, military service, etc.) may compete with advanced approval from the NCPA President.
- Photo ID and proof of current full-time enrollment are REQUIRED for all participants 16 years of age or older. Transcripts, class schedules, dated student ID’s, and signed letters on school letterhead from certain school administrators are acceptable as proof of current enrollment. IF IN DOUBT, get it cleared BEFORE you get to the tournament!
- High School – All players on a team must be students at the same high school or junior high school. Junior high school players from the same school district are permitted on high school teams.
Any attempt to falsify the eligibility of a player or team will result in a lifetime suspension from NCPA events for all players involved, as well as potential disciplinary action against the offending team. Players may be asked to provide supplemental documentation after the event, and those unable to do so will be deemed ineligible. If you are not sure, please ask in advance.
All Players under 18 years of age must have a waiver to play.
Referees needed for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The NCPA offers the best reffing conditions of any league.
- Field time is limited to 8 hours per day.
- Players and teams are curteous or severely penalized or ejected from the event.
- Field-cleaning crews will be provided.
- Referee jersey provided for you to keep and laundered Saturday night.
- Pay of $100 per day.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to referee.
IMPORTANT! – Top-4 teams unable to make the awards ceremony (3 PM to 4 PM) *WILL FORFEIT!*. Do not book flights if you will have to leave before the awards ceremony concludes.
NCPA Game Rules will be used. (Word File – Right Click to Download)
530 E South Ave
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729