How do I register for the National Championships?
- Register for Player ID Numbers – Each player should fill out this form to have a Player ID Number emailed to them. One person may collect all of the player information and fill out the form using their email address if necessary. Players who already have an APPA ID number should use their existing number instead of getting a new one.
- Sign Up the Team – The person who will be in charge of the team should use their ID number to register the team.
- Pay your Team Entry Fee – Go to the team list, scroll down to your team name, and click the payment button. Once your payment is accepted, “Payment Accepted” will be displayed.
- Complete your roster – Go to the team list for your event, and click on “Roster” next to your team name. Use your players’ ID numbers to add them to your roster. There will be a $10 fee to add players to the roster after the registration deadline (April 15) so please be sure to complete your roster in advance.
- College Class A Teams Only – You must complete verification of full-time student status prior to arrival at the tournament. Unverified players will not be allowed to participate. The verification process will be posted shortly.
Payments by check or money order or purchase order may be sent to:
530 E South Ave
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Please include your team name, and be sure to allow plenty of time for your payment to arrive.
Teams should register by March 23. Entry fees will increase each week thereafter. The final registration deadline is April 14. Teams not paid by April 14 will not be included in the tournament.