The 2013 National Championships will be a sponsor-only BYOP event. Current 2013 NCPA Paint Sponsors include:
We will have paint trucks on-site where you can purchase paint. You may also place orders in advance through your local dealer. ONLY sponsor paint may be shot at NCPA events.
High School Entry Fees include 2 cases of paint for the prelims, plus an additional bag of paint for each round of play after the prelims. High School Teams may select paint from any of the on-site paint vendors. High school teams are not required to use the paint provided.
Shipping Paint to Central Florida Paintball
Your team may ship paint to Central Florida Paintball, however there will be a $100 fee per shipment of up to one pallet received. If you do ship paint to Central Florida Paintball:
- It must NOT arrive before Monday, April 15.
- You MUST have your team name on the outside of the skid – preferably on the shipping label.
- The $100 fee covers up to one standard-sized pallet, regardless of the number of cases on the pallet. Multiple pallets require multiple fees. The field does not have a loading dock, so the truck delivering the paint *MUST* have a lift gate. If the truck does not have a lift gate and the paint must be unloaded by hand you will be assessed an additional $50 fee.
- You must accept that while Central Florida Paintball will store your paint inside and make reasonable efforts to provide proper climate control, CFP and the NCPA can accept no responsibility for the condition of your paint when received by you.
- Your paint MUST be from one of the NCPA’s paint sponsors.
Central Florida Paintball
c/o Your Team
9365 US Highway 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809
Reduce your entry fee with Entry Fee Waivers! (see below)
Base Entry Fees:
|Class||Through March 29||Through April 5||Through April 15|
|High School (3-man)||$300||$325||$350|
|College Class AA (5-man)||$600*||$650*||$700*|
|College Class A (XBall)||$1900||$2000||$2100|
|Alumni RaceTo-2(5-man)||$250/team ($50/player)||$275 ($55/player)||$300 ($60/player)|
* Price with three $100 entry fee waivers.
All teams must register by April 15.
- College Class A (Long Format):Class A teams who do not have jerseys that meet the NCPA Jersey Requirements will be fined $600.
- FREE: All Class A Conference teams; Collegiate World Cup Champion
- $1900: Schools who have not played any Class A events in the 2010-2011 season
Class A play will start on Friday
- College Class AA (Short Format 5-man):
- $600: With 3 entry fee waivers, $900 with no waivers. Each team may earn up to three $100 waivers. *ONLY $600* of the entry fee must be paid to register, any remainder will be collected when you check in at the event. Each 5-man team may only use one waiver of each type.
- High School (Short Format 3-man):
- FREE: Top team from each of the High School Regional Championships.
- $300: All other high school teams.
- Alumni Tactical RaceTo-2 (5-man)
- $250 (or $50/player): All NCPA alumni are welcome to come down and enjoy the fun as well! If you want to bring an entire team with you, sign up an entire team. Otherwise, you can sign up for the Alumni Pick-Up Team, and we’ll make teams for you!
High School Entry fees include 2 cases of paint for prelims and an additional bag of paint for each playoff round.
Entry Fee Waivers (College Only)
- Have the team and all players on the team complete their team and player profiles in the APPA system, including a photo for each player and a team picture/logo.
- To make sure your player profile is complete, head to your player profile on APPA
- Once logged in, ensure that you have uploaded a photo via the ‘Picture’ tab.
- On your ‘Edit Profile’ tab, fill out all of the information in the ‘Contact Information’ section and click ‘Update Contact Information’.
- Once you have updated your contact information, ensure that all of the information in the ‘Player Information’ section is complete, and that you have selected ‘Yes’ for ‘Are you on a college team’ if it is not already chosen. Click ‘Update Profile Information’.
- If you previously had answered ‘No’ for ‘Are you on a college team’, additional questions will appear in the ‘Player Information’ section, including jersey, mask, hopper, and other information. Ensure that this information is completed and click ‘Update Profile Information’ once more.
- Have the entire team wear jersies meeting the NCPA Jersey Requirements.
- Bring a hard copy of their school newspaper with an article on the front page that mentions the National Collegiate Paintball Championship. (Must bring hard copy when checking in – NO EXCEPTIONS) (Limit 1 article per Class AA Team, but one article is good for all Class AA teams from that school)
- Unlike 2011, there are *NO* Hotel Entry Fee Waivers required for 2013, so stay at any hotel you want!
Registration and Payment
All teams must register online through the APPA Registration System. Payment may be made as part of the registraion process or by mailing a check or money order to:
530 E South Ave
Chippewa Falls, WI 5479
Teams should register by March 29. Entry fees will increase each week therafter. The final registration deadline is April 15. Teams not paid by April 15 will not be included in the tournament.