How do I register for the National Championships?
- Register for Player ID Numbers – Each player should fill out this form to have a Player ID Number emailed to them. One person may collect all of the player information and fill out the form using their email address if necessary. Players who already have an APPA ID number should use their existing number instead of getting a new one.
- Sign Up the Team – The person who will be in charge of the team should use their ID number to register the team.
- Pay your Team Entry Fee - Go to the team list, scroll down to your team name, and click the payment button. Once your payment is accepted, “Payment Accepted” will be displayed.
- Complete your roster - Go to the team list for your event, and click on “Roster” next to your team name. Use your players’ ID numbers to add them to your roster. There will be a $10 fee to add players to the roster after the registration deadline (April 15) so please be sure to complete your roster in advance.
- College Class A Teams Only – You must complete verification of full-time student status prior to arrival at the tournament. Unverified players will not be allowed to participate.
Payments by check or money order or purchase order may be sent to:
530 E South Ave
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
Please include your team name, and be sure to allow plenty of time for your payment to arrive.
Teams should register by March 29. Entry fees will increase each week thereafter. The final registration deadline is April 15. Teams not paid by April 15 will not be included in the tournament.
Verification Process (Class A only)
Team Check-In on Arrival
All Class A teams begin play on Friday morning and should check-in Thursday night. All other teams are strongly encouraged to check in at Central Florida Paintball prior to 6 PM on Friday. Players may check in Friday morning, but will be assessed a fee of $5 per player to do so.
Remember that you will need proof of identity for ALL of your players as well as proof of full time student status (government issued photo IDs and certified tuition receipts/transcripts for college players, current photo student IDs or yearbook pictures for high school players). PLAYERS WHO CAN NOT DEMONSTRATE IDENTITY AND STUDENT STATUS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE! College Class AA teams must also bring proof of completion for any entry fee waivers. Teams with fewer than 4 waivers will need to pay the remainder of their entry fee at check-in.
Team Check-In Check List
What do we need to bring to check in?
All College Teams
- Government-issued Photo Identification for Each Player
- School Photo Identification
- Receipt from an official event hotel showing that you are paying the NCPA rate for that hotel, or $100 (Class AA) or $200 (Class A)
College Class A
- Each player’s jersey meeting NCPA jersey requirements. Class A teams whose players do not have jerseys meeting the requirements will be assessed a non-compliance fee up to $600, based on number and significance of requirements not met.
- If you have not completed Class A Enrollment Verification Process, a SEALED (by your school’s registrar) envelope with the necessary materials, and a $100 at-event enrollment verification fee. We are SERIOUS about enrollment verification. You will be assessed a massive fine if we need to verify your enrollment post event.
College Class AA
- For the NCPA Jersey Entry Fee Waiver, each player’s jersey meeting NCPA jersey requirements, or the additional $100 for not meeting the waiver.
- For the NCPA Completed Profiles Entry Fee Waiver, $100 if your team has not completed your team’s profiles on the APPA website. (Team logo, and individual player photos)
- For the NCPA Publicity Entry Fee Waiver, A HARD COPY of an article in your school or local newspaper mentioning the national championships event, or $100. If you have such an article published after the event, you may send the article in to the NCPA and we will refund the $100. Only one article required per school.
- School-issued Photo ID for each player, or other photo ID and proof of address and birthdate for private/home schooled players.
- A completed, signed field waiver for each player under 18 years of age.