The National Collegiate Paintball Association and its member-clubs and member-players believe in and maintain the highest standards in paintball play. Inappropriate behavior either on or off the field is not, and will not, be tolerated. Players and teams who cannot be respectful to themselves and others will be asked to leave the tournament and may face further action. This tournament is for everyone to have a good time, learn something, and maybe pick up some bragging rights. If this is not why you are attending please stay home.
ELIGIBILITY RULE SUMMARY:
(Complete rules regarding player eligibility and team eligibility can be found in the NCPA Rulebook
- College – All players must be currently enrolled as full-time undergraduate or graduate students. Players on the same team must attend the same college or university (this generally means the school or campuses must have the same admission process, tuition, degrees awarded, etc).
- An exception to full-time student status may be available; consult the NCPA rulebook for specific options.
- IF IN DOUBT about eligibility, get it cleared BEFORE you get to the tournament!
- High School – All players on a team must be students at the same high school or junior high school. Junior high school players from the same school district are permitted on high school teams. Private or home-schooled students who would attend that public high school if they were to attend public school are permitted on high school teams.
ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION FOR THE 2013 NCPA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS:
- Each player must request 2 copies of enrollment verification* from their university. The copies must be official and unopened. They must show the number of credits you are taking and your current enrollment status (as of March 1, 2013).
- *All Class A Universities offer Enrollment Verification services, albeit they are occasionally under different names.
- Your team must compile one copy from every player into a single envelope.
- Mail the envelope to: NCPA Enrollment Verification, 530 E South Ave, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729
- It must be received by Wed, April 17, 2013 (overnight it, if you must).
- Each player must submit the second copy to NCPA Staff during event check-in.
- Each player must furnish a Student ID and government-issued photo ID with birth date to NCPA Staff during event check-in.
- If you cannot furnish a student ID, you may furnish one of the following in order to prove current full-time enrollment: unopened enrollment verification from the university, unopened official transcript, unopened letter on school letterhead signed by a school administrator, or current class schedule displayed on the university website.
- Student IDs with dates are preferred. Any student may be asked to show proof of current status by showing their current schedule on their university website, or may be verified against national databases of student status.
HIGH SCHOOLHigh School students should bring proof of name and birthdate, and proof of address.
Failure to provide proof of current full-time enrollment for each player may result in the ineligibility of players.
The information you provide will be checked against your APPA Roster, so please ensure they match to avoid any discrepancies at the event. Be aware that all players listed on the APPA roster (and are checking in) will be required to sign a release authorizing the NCPA to contact your respective universities to confirm any information that relates to player eligibility.
Any attempt to falsify the eligibility of a player or team will result in a lifetime suspension from NCPA events for all players involved, as well as potential disciplinary action against the offending team. NCPA will be performing spot-checks throughout the event to ensure that players are in fact currently enrolled as full-time undergraduate or graduate students at the same college or university. Players may be asked to provide supplemental documentation after the event, and those unable to do so will be deemed ineligible. If you are not sure, please ask in advance.
All Players under 18 years of age must have a waiver to play.
Referees needed for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The NCPA offers the best reffing conditions of any league.
- Field time is limited to 8 hours per day.
- Players and teams are curteous or severely penalized or ejected from the event.
- Field-cleaning crews will be provided.
- Referee jersey provided for you to keep and laundered Saturday night.
- Pay of $100 per day.
Contact email@example.com if you would like to referee.
NCPA Game Rules will be used.
530 E South Ave
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729